Monday, 18 November 2013

November 17, 2006-2013

2006: Title and caption written on Flickr: lamp reflection. dusk. 4:45 pm | I hope you're having a relaxing Friday afternoon. I still have a bit of work to do. Then there will be red wine.

2007: breakfast 12 pm, at my in-laws'

2008: Title and caption written on Flickr: mandag 17. november | 322/366 | After I had dropped our guests (Mathias and Jördis) off at the airport, there was a very, very brief moment of sun.

2009: Caption written on Flickr: On my way home from the office I met the reindeer woman. I wonder if she knows the polar bear woman...

February 13, 2009

2010: Title written on Flickr: something new | ps: hei!

2011: Sara is 18 days old.

2012: a weekend visit to my namesake; Sara's great grandmother

2013: Homemade moose meatball sandwich (my uncle is a moose hunter) for lunch at my aunt and uncle's place before heading to the airport to fly home. She only ate the meat, nothing else.

- - -

Click the label "flashback" for more posts like these. Original idea adopted from Sandra.


  1. Fikk litt lyst på ei isbjørnkåpe nå!! Jeg har dilla på isbjørner.

  2. I like these flashback posts. Especially the reindeer and polar bear women ;-D Really funny! You look like Charlotte Gainsbourg on your self-portrait. Pretty!



Related Posts with Thumbnails