Friday, 4 October 2013

things I like lately

that light that make me pause

- Anja Dahle Øverbye's illustrations
- ert&ris' illustrations
- rediscovering Wonderwall after drinks in the bar at Story hotel in Stockholm
- a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice
- driving towards the morning and afternoon rush on my way to and from work
- morning mist on a lake seen on the way to the office
- beautiful autumn light
- bright red nail polish - done by a professional
- finding the perfect shade of red lipstick; Dior Rouge 999
- getting autumn and winter clothes out of storage
- trees with leaves turned red
- this post by Maria/Zoo Payne
- the ginger cocktail at Vassa Eggen
- French fries with garlic and chili at Taverna Brillo
- redecovering convoy
- wearing a dress at the office
- writing - both for work and studies
- a weekend ahead in Sandnes visiting family and friends
- making creamed cabbage (kålstuing) for the first time - it was surprisingly yummy
- hiking up mount Ulriken at sunset
- the fact that my friend Jakob brought a flashlight on the said hike - it was much needed when we had to hike down in the dark due to no gondola service after 7 pm
- a new Moleskine calendar - I have used the iPhone calendar for a while; it just doesn't do it for me

- - -

things I don't like lately

- I lost my long time favorite black scarf in Stockholm last weekend
- wearing a dress at the office because my pants have become too tight

2 comments:

  1. Så mange fine saker å like. Og kos deg på helgetur til Sandnes, ta med støvler og regntøy, det regner godt her. Jeg bor i nabobyen.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Astrid,
    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for Capture the Colour, because I think you could make a beautiful collection! Have a look at http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/capture-the-colour/#enter or at my blog and see how it could look like.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails