Thursday, 10 October 2013

that blue winter light

March 2013 | Kodak Ektachrome 100VS, Canon EOS 500N

My sister posted a photo on Instagram today of running shoes on snow, with the caption "nå kommer den kalde fine tida" ("the nice and cold time is coming", a reference to a song by a Norwegian band called Jokke & Valentinerne) - which reminded me of these winter slide film photos I haven't shared yet. That blue winter light really is something special, don't you think? By the way, those white round things are carrot muffins with cream cheese frosting. A big favorite for me!


  1. Så nydelige bilder dette var! Passet veldig godt med Ektachrome film for å få frem det kalde, fine Bergenslyset. Kom forbi bloggen din via Hjartesmil og synes det var så gøy at du og skrev på engelsk! :)

  2. One day I want to visit your country. Makes me feel nostalgic and happy at the same time. I think
    it´s the lovely light. It´s magical.



Related Posts with Thumbnails