Tuesday, 8 October 2013

spring contrasts












May 2013 | Fuji Provia 100F, Canon EOS 500N

It is raining cats and dogs today. There was so much water in the road some places, it felt like being in a car wash whilst driving on the highway. Luckily it got better this evening when I was out running with my friend M. I did get soaked to the skin though. A hot shower followed by a spicy pumpkin soup hit just the right spot. This collection of spring contrasts brightens up this wet, wet day, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! These gorgeous pictures lift up my mood. And I will come back to take a good look at them when winter hits the town.

      Delete
  2. I just love the pictures, it’s inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails