Tuesday, 15 October 2013

low light










One of the things I really dislike about autumn and winter is the lack of light. For someone who loves light and photography as much as I do, it really is a big loss. I will try to keep my spirits up though. I'm still working on my darker mornings project, and I find that using my proper camera - the Canon 40D, most often with a 50 mm lens - is quite inspiring. It makes for so much better photographs in low light conditions compared to my everyday snapshots buddy, the iPhone. I will even choose the 40D over my  film cameras in low light situations. I do love film, but I normally do not love too much grain caused by high iso film. So, bottom line is, I will use my 40D much more in the coming months. 

2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration to me, Astrid.
    I love the atmosphere in all the photos. Really cozy and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails