Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Knar shoots film


Why do you shoot film, Knar?

I shoot film because we all need to take a step back sometimes. With a film camera in hand I find myself putting in more time to compose a shot, paying attention to smaller details and really thinking about the overall feel of the situation.

I shoot film because it has a unique personality. A lot of photographers talk about a certain "look" that exists in analog photos that is difficult to recreate in the digital format.

I shoot film because I'm forgetful. With digital you get the instant gratification of reviewing your photos on the spot, but with film, when I finally get around to developing a roll of film I get to relive 36 moments of my life that had long slipped my mind.

You can see more of Knar's photos on her website and Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails