Thursday, 17 October 2013

Capture the Color

Ingeborg recently nominated me for this fun Capture the Color thing. The idea is to publish a blog post showcasing five of your favourite travel photographs which best capture the colour of the five categories: red, blue, green, yellow and white. I dove deep into my archives and came up with these five photos:


Red: Hong Kong, August 2001


Blue: Grøtfjorden, Troms, Norway, May 2013


Green: Longleat Forrest, UK, June 2010


Yellow: New York, October 2010


White: Abbadia San Salvatore, Tuscany, Italy, October 2008


I nominate the following five photographers to play along: Maria/Zoo Payne, Mariell/Hjartesmil, Vigdis/Jeg er Jonathan, Lorena and Silvia/Elke Dag

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! It's really something special and different with analog. Makes me want to get my Canon A-1 fixed asap when I go back to New York :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos with amazing colors!!
    Great selection.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails