Wednesday, 9 October 2013

10-9-8

at the office today

10 good things about today

- a productive day at the office
- seeing a rainbow from my office window
- a delicious fish soup for dinner, which Sara also liked
- making plum muffins (I used my apple muffins recipe)
- dealing with the apple harvest from the garden (peeled, diced and now in the freezer)
- wearing my hair up + my Georg Jensen Moonlight Grapes pendant (a gift from Sølve)
- drinking white wine and watching tv (whilst writing this) with my favorite man in the whole world
- listening to a rather interesting radio report about landscaping whilst driving home from the office
- big hugs from Sara
- fresh bed linen

9 places I have made out

- at the mountain cabin
- in Sølve's old room
- in my old room
- at the beach in Australia
- in the ocean in Croatia
- at the good old Hollywood nightclub in Sandnes
- in Nygårdsparken on our way home from a summer party
- anywhere in our apartment
- at airport gates and train stations

8 words that describe me

- happy
- organized
- kind
- polite
- generous
- responsible
- sporty
- creative

7 songs I love (right now)

- Vivaldi "Four Seasons", especially Winter
- Lissie "Record Collector"
- Devendra Banhart "Goin' Back" (thanks for the tip, Maria!)
- The Lumineers "Ho Hey"
- Robin Thicke "Blurred Lines"
- Veronica Maggio "Jag kommer"
- Stevie Wonder "Don't you worry 'bout a thing"

6 dreams

- to become a mother of two
- to visit New York again
- to be fit enough to run a marathon
- to hike across Hardangervidda with my whole family
- to publish a book with my words and photographs
- to one day be truly happy with my body and appearance

5 bad memories

- that time when I broke someone else's doll when I was five years old
- that time when I fell off a chair and made a deep scratch in the floor of my best friend's parents' home
- that time when I was so worn out whilst skiing that I never thought I would manage to reach the cabin by nightfall
- that time when I got appendicitis at the mountain cabin and got as sick as I have never been before
- that time when I was super duper hungover in Moscow 

4 smells

- a clean home
- plum muffins
- bonfire  
- rosemary 

3 things I have never done:

- gotten a tatoo (although I did consider it when I was 20)
- managed to hang a picture in level
- been on water skis 

2 secrets

- I used to sell flower and vegetable seeds through mail order; my firm was named "de små frø" and my ads were handwritten
- I always wanted my future boyfriend to be taller than me (I'm 181 cm), but the boys I was in love with was often smaller than me - even my husband Sølve is smaller than me 

1 summer memory

- Sara covering herself in sand at the beach in Spain and then having a blast in the little waves 


List inspired by two of my favorite blogger ladies Hjartesmil and ting som gjør en glad. More similar posts here.

2 comments:

  1. Hihi, kjenner igjen det med høyde og kjærester! Jeg er 183 cm og vært forelsket i både lavere og høyere menn. Men som regel var det bare de høye som var forelsket i meg tilbake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herlig :)
    Inspirert til å ta fram penn og papir å skrive ned litt om meg sjølv :)
    Kjekt å lesa om deg!

    Ha ein fin dag!
    Henriette

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails