Tuesday, 10 September 2013

transition







Fuji Provia 100F, Canon EOS 500N

Season changes and a delicious lamb shank dinner, pictured in early spring. The same is happening now; summer is mostly gone and autumn is slowly making its presence. Leaves are turning yellow, yet the temperature is still rather warm. The fantastic smell of slow cooking braised lamb shanks filled our apartment yesterday; we are having leftovers tonight. The deep, full flavors make me long for crisp air, layers of wool and a glass or two of Rioja. I love this period of transition from one season to the next. 

2 comments:

  1. I was contemplating whether to buy this film lately but decided against it because I'm not familiar with slide film and it's very expensive in Taiwan (both to buy and develop). Now that I see your pictures I'm drawn to it again... lovely tones!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails