Thursday, 26 September 2013

things I like lately

from the archives | Kodak Portra 160vc, Olympus mju 

- dinner leftovers for lunch
- my new Fällräven Barents parka (it is crazy expensive, but I got a discount - yay!)
- running in the rain whilst watching the sun set in the horizon
- finally having a really good run - the best since I started running again three weeks ago
- beautiful autumn weather most of the week
- waking up before Sara and drinking a cup of coffee all by myself
- first week back at the office after nearly two years of maternity leave
- discovering that an old friend from high school has his office just a few meters from mine
- feeling less stressed about deadlines
- our house guest T
- and then my mother-in-law came to stay
- a weekend ahead in Stockholm with our friends K and M (whilst Sara is home in Bergen with grandma)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails