Saturday, 21 September 2013

things I like lately

from my archives | Kodak Portra 160vc

- I opened my little photo print shop - prints are discounted until Sunday!
- lille regnbue - such beautiful photos!
- House of Cards, season one
- starting new Blurb book projects
- Virginia Kraljevic's drawings, especially this and this (via janickeb on Instagram)
- apple pie from my friend Hanne
- a new nail color for autumn (a-list from Essie)
- apple harvest 
- picking apples in our garden with Sara
- getting blankets and scarfs out
- keeping up my running routine
- filling our garden shed with woodfire for the cold season (it was quite a work out!)
- How to Cook like Heston, egg episode
- almost leaving Flickr (although it is sad too)

- - -

Things I don't like lately

- after nearly two years of being at home with Sara, I'm no longer used to deadlines, hence I get very easily stressed (which wasn't so much the case before)
- too much procrastinating

- - -

Silvia (my daily Mindfeud partner) did a little everyday interview with me over at her blog, Elke Dag. Please check it out if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try and do a blurb book myself :)
    Your print shop looks lovevly and i love the yellow leaves pic above*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a blurb book has been on my wish list for way too long. It's time to make one I think :)

    Hope you'll feel less stressed about deadlines soon. I know the feeling, it's no fun at all. Time just flies by way too fast.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails