Friday, 13 September 2013

things I like lately

a random favorite from my archives

- Californication season 5
- the smell of braised lamb shanks that filled our apartment all day Monday
- Ylvis, The Fox - these guys crack me up! (I once did a little interview with the Ylvis brothers about spring and whatnot for a small local magazine - such great guys!)
- ordering a subscription to Mamma magazine
- Elisabeth/Fine Little Day's recent posts from Annacate's amazing apartment, for example this, this and this
- having my hair trimmed + and my fringe cut
- Maria/Zoo Payne's holiday videos 1, 2 and 3
- grey nail polish, although I'm also a bit ambivalent about it; I have so far only used red and pink tones 
- seeing Sara eat sweet bun the way I do; tearing of pieces instead of biting right into it 
- slowly getting back to my running routine - why is it so hard to break good habits and so hard to keep them? 
- Friday night with The Voice and one of my favorite white wines; Terras Gauda O Rosal 
- a weekend ahead with no plans

1 comment:

  1. wow, takk søte! det så jeg ikke før nå! du er god!



Related Posts with Thumbnails