Thursday, 26 September 2013

photo print suggestions: food favorites

As you might have noticed, I opened a little photo print shop last week. One of the items in the shop is "your favorite". To help you find a favorite that you might want to add to your print selection, I thought I would make regular posts highlighting photos that I think you will like.

This week's photo print suggestions are food favorites taken with my iPhone. Given the right situation - especially when the light is right - the iPhone is my favorite camera (!)

1 egg for one

2 spis med god samvittighet (Norwegian for "eat with good conscience")

3 cozy coffee

4 the good jam

To order one (or more) of these prints, please click on the "your favorite" option in my shop. At check out you add the name of the print in the comment section.

All these four photos will be printed with matte finish on 10x15 cm paper, they can be cut to fit the square format - which is a formate I think look great for these four photos.

There are more food photos in this set on Flickr. I know there will be more food favorites suggestions, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. your eye for photos is inspiring. these would all be sweet framed together in a beach house kitchen!



Related Posts with Thumbnails