Tuesday, 17 September 2013

my photo print shop is open


I have been contemplating opening a photo print shop for a while. I finally decided to just give it a try.


It is a tiny shop with only four small (10x15 cm) prints. The selected photos are old personal favorites that I think will look great framed on a wall - or just sticked to the back of a door with some tape. 

The big bonus is that you can also order any print you like from my extensive photo archive on Flickr. If you have had your eye on any of my photos that you want in print (I know a few of you do), please go ahead and place the order. I will be happy to get it printed and ship it to you as soon as possible. 

As a launch party promotion, all (10x15 cm) prints are €6 (instead of the usual €8, shipping is not included) this week only.

PS: Use a currency converter to find the price in your currency. I ship world wide. 

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails