Thursday, 22 August 2013

things I like lately

making coffee on the camp fire - hiking bliss | from the archives; Agfa Precisa 100, Canon EOS 500N

- Sara with a tiny ponytail
- a visitor for lunch
- Sara enjoying her visits to barnehagen (kindergarten) - she starts for real next week
- glorious sun on a day when I felt a bit under the weather
- a visit to the library with little miss S
- brie with fig jam (that Sølve brought back to France a little while ago) on homemade no-knead bread
- fresh beets with greens
- Sara's fascination by the color of beets
- my sister-in-law's 40th birthday garden party
- my in-law's took take of Sara (and her three cousins) while Sølve and I spent the night at a hotel in the city centre - yay for micro vacations!
- lazy Friday night
- finishing yet another roll of film that is currently at the lab being developed - I'm on a film shooting roll these days!
- this, this and this photo by Cindy
- Sara's constant humming and singing
- this post by Susannah
- a long weekend hiking with my parents at Hardangervidda coming up



Related Posts with Thumbnails