|in the wind at the Bore beach, ca 30 min drive south of our hometown Sandnes|
- summer holiday!
- spending whole days together as a family
- spending very little time online
- seeing how much Sara (20 months old) enjoys being outside
- discovering new beautiful hikes in the Voss area (where the family holiday home is)
- this song - so catchy!
- sleeping in every morning the last week because my mother and mother-in-law have been getting up with Sara
- grilling hotdogs on the campfire
- a day at the beach - no bathing though; too cold and windy
- meeting scouts on the ferry on our way south to Sandnes - we were told they were on their way to the National Scout Jamboree in Stavanger - both Sølve and I have been scouts for years, so we really felt nostalgic and longing for those scouting days
- Sara talks more and more every day
- Norwegian strawberries - finally!
- keeping up my running routine - I'm still absolutely a novice runner, but I'm proud that I did 5k in 30 min today
- Sara's curls
- new pajama pants
- the slightly chilly morning air on hot summer days
- the start of my new career - I've been accepted to PPU/praktisk pedagogisk utdannelse (Postgraduate Certificate in Education) at the Stord/Haugesund University College
We are off to the beloved mountain cabin today. We haven't been there since Easter. Sooo looking forward to spending a week or so hiking, hanging out with family and friends, cooking, reading and playing board games. So long!
PS: see glimpses of our summer holiday in this set on Flickr