Friday, 7 June 2013

things I like lately

Fuji Provia 100F, Canon EOS 500N | taken last week when the apple tree was still in full bloom

- Sara's (19 months old) love for numbers continues; now she manages to say one, two, zero and nine (in Norwegian, of course)
- she has picked up two English words by watching cartoons (Pocoyo and Peppa Pig); bye and hickup
- teak tray weekdays
- Sandra's Paris photos
- meadow buttercups and rhododendron galore
- reading about your baby/toddler's days in the comment section of this post about Sara's days - please keep sharing, I love reading it all
- getting my mac back - the harddrive had to be changed
- having film developed - which reminds me I should post more film photos to this space, not just iPhone photos
- my weekend in Oslo, which included (amongst other things) lots of girly talk with my best friend L, a bit of shopping, eating out and a visit to Mathallen - which I loved, of course
- seeing my first ever dance performance - at moments I was blown away, other moments I would rather be out running (which I was supposed to do)
- the anniversary roses are still so beautiful
- the new VSCO Cam app - my absolute favorite app!
- Sara has taught her teddy to slide
- an evening run - even though it was hard
- Margaret Mathisen's Surreal but nice prints
- this and this photo by Lucie
- putting my feet up and doing nothing else than blog and drink coffee whilst Sara naps
- looking forward to tacos with lots of homemade guacamole (with lots of coriander) for dinner tonight

What do you like lately?

- - -

PS: I have turned off word verification for comments and turned on comment moderation for posts older than 14 days - just to test the effect of spam comments. I personally find word verification annoying, but it has helped to keep spam comments away.


  1. I'm thankful for the sun. Spring finally arrived in Belgium

    Have a lovely weekend!

  2. stunning photographs, and your garden is lovely!

  3. tusen takk for omtalen! og også for å la oss oppdage zoo payne :-). ha en god søndag!

  4. Thank you for the links!



Related Posts with Thumbnails