Thursday, 13 June 2013

randoms, on film

Kodak Portra 400, Canon EOS 500N

I like these random photos together like this. The light and color tones work so well together. The photos were taken in April and May.

In other news; it is really pouring down today and I did not dress accordingly - which I normally always do. I hate getting my feet wet! Luckily I now have warm wool slippers, coffee, cake and a napping toddler (even though it is too late to nap now...)


  1. Hi! Can I ask where you develop your film? And do you know about any places to send film to get developed by mail in Norway? Thank you! :-) I really enjoy your blog!

  2. The best kind of dreaminess in these pictures :)

  3. lovely and stunning photographs! my favorite is the last one, it's gorgeous.

  4. I really love your blog.. Pleаsant сolors & theme.
    Did yοu develop this webѕite youгself?
    Pleаse replу back as I’m trying to create
    my very оwn ωebsite and want to know wherе you got thіs from
    or what the theme is called. Cheeгs!

    My web site organіc pоtting soil []

  5. Great blog here! Additionally your site rather a lot up fast!
    What host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate
    link for your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Also visit my website :: free adress search

  6. Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous
    room mate! He always kept chatting about this.
    I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
    Thanks for sharing!

    My blog post ... Jackpot 6000 (Http://caroline5.postbit.Com/the-wide-variety-of-novomatic-games.html)

  7. Love the sense of quiet that you captured in these photos. The 2nd & last ones are my favourites :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails