Sunday, 9 June 2013

life via iPhone, week 23

There are more everyday stories in the life via iPhone set on my Flickr.

I've been contemplating wether or not I should drop these weekly collages and instead post a selection of "normal" sized iPhone photos. So far I have decided against it, because I already post those normal sized photos to my Flickr (and Instagram). I wonder how many of you follow my Flickr as well as my blog. If you don't follow my Flickr, do you pop over there every now and then when I post a link here? I wonder. I don't want to bother you with too much reposting, you know.

Any thoughts?


  1. Jeg liker de ukentlige collagene :) Har ikke helt kommet inn i å bruke Flickr som sosialt medium enda, er veldig lite aktiv der.

  2. I only follow your blog, but often, when you post a picture linked to your Flickr here, I follow to your Flickr account and have a look at the rest of the photographs.



Related Posts with Thumbnails