Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Cara shoots film



Why do you shoot film, Cara?

I play with film when I have downtime, time to myself. My camera is on its last legs and far too heavy to lug overseas/on strenuous adventures, so most of my photos are observations of everyday life: streets in the neighbourhood, hikes around town, breakfast, my housemate Johanna. I just moved from Adelaide (South Australia) to Hobart (Tasmania) and it’s a nice way to document the little things in my new surroundings, things I would otherwise forget. Like the time we shared a living space with a life-sized Mr Bean cutout, and the free flowers I scored at the farmers market.

You can see more of Cara's photos on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe that this amazing site needs a lot more
    attention. I'll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the info!

    Here is my homepage :: Jackpot 6000 free

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    Also visit my site ... Jackpot 6000 free

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails