Monday, 13 May 2013

what's for dinner, week 20

When I finally got my appetite back I wanted a Tuscan white bean-ish soup. The ultimate comfort food: pasta bolognese. Lamb shanks before and after.

Due to sickness I didn't plan any dinners for week 19, neither did I make special note of what we actually ate - except for the dinners I photographed above. So, here's to a fresh, new week with delicious feasts ahead.

Monday: hamburgers
Tuesday: meat soup with meat leftovers from our Sunday dinner
Wednesday: white bean, tomato and feta salad
Thursday: cod, bacon and greens

We are off to Voss for the weekend and for the constitution day (May 17), so the rest of this week's dinners will be planned with Sølve a little later this week.

- - -

about this project

- every Monday I post the week's menu
- I also post what we actually had for dinner the passed week (because it is fun to see if we actually followed the plan)
- there might be links to recipes, but the menu will mostly just be basic ideas for the dinners
- Saturday and Sunday dinners will often not be planned ahead because we have a habit of buying whatever looks good in the store when we are out grocery shopping Saturday morning
- each post will be illustrated with one of my food related photos, either from my archives or a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails