Friday, 24 May 2013

things I like lately

Bergen has really been showing off today | iPhone photo processed with VSCO Cam 

- Sophie Robert's photos
- having my fringe cut (I considered cutting my hair to shoulder length, but didn't have the courage to do it)
- mella & malla
- stop by the corner
- wearing Sølve's black t-shirts (I'm tall - 181 cm - so I find it hard finding t-shirts and other tops that are long enough for my liking)
- dandelion weeding our lawn
- Sunday morning room service
- a new picnic blanket from Åhléns
- super delicious lamb shanks for dinner Saturday night
- neigbours have cut down a large tree (sad face) which makes our kitchen window view even more beautiful (happy face)
- this post by Mammadamen
- the sneak peek of Jessie Webster's home on Design Sponge
- having two of my photos published in Frankie magazine issue 53
- renewing my subscription to Kinfolk magazine
- cookbook shopping online; this and this
- Printic (via Fine Little Day)
- cherry blossoms! and rododendrons have started blooming
- a fantastic weekend at Voss celebrating the Constitution day, skiing (!) and enjoying the sweet taste of summer
- updating Sara's wardrobe
- Sara's excitement over new sandals
- a lunch omelette with ham, cheese (Norvegia and Balsfjord) and chives from the garden

- - -

I don't like
- that something weird has happened to my MacBook Air
- I'm using my old, slow and noisy PC while the Mac is being repaired

2 comments:

  1. Gled deg til Super Natural Every Day, fantastisk kokebok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to be in "the things you like lately". Thanks a lot Astrid & congrats for your Frankie publication ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails