|With this beautiful view of Grøtfjorden seen from the car, Sara threw up on me the first time.|
- a 2,5 hours flight alone with a sick Sara
- beeing thrown up on so many times I forgot the number (poor, poor Sara)
- Sara throwing up in the car, on the plane, in the car again, and finally at home
- diarrhea that is not in the diaper
- diarrhea in general
- being totally drained for energy; wanting nothing else than sleep
- being worried about my poor sick child
- a ton of laundry due to throwing up and diarrhea
- feeling poorly myself, and so does Sølve too
Sometimes motherhood is really hard. Sometimes you just wish that someone would take care of your child so you can sleep for a long, long time.
Lucikly Sara is up and running again, but her sleeping/napping is totally off. Yesterday she wouldn't nap in her bed and not in the pram whilst out walking (she started to stand in the pram...), so finally I had to take her for a drive - and she napped her typical half hour. Then Sølve stayed up pretty much all night trying to get her to sleep. Sigh!
This week has not been the best so far. I'm really hoping it will get better soon.