Friday, 19 April 2013

things I like lately

Fuji Velvia 100, Canon EOS 500N

- the Åsta stool by Karin Ekwall (via Eget rom)
- this new IKEA Stockholm chair
- Helle's review of Ett Hem hotel in Stockholm - I trust Helle's recommendations; she is the reason why Sølve and I honeymooned at Crillon le Brave in Provence
- this scarf (via Lonny magazine)
- Silvia's words about Flickr faves
- Monique's blog the sunday best
- Intouchables and Skyfall
- rose & crown (via Jeanine)
- Bach's cello suite no 1
- hearing Sølve and Sara laugh together
- warm banana muffins with raspberry jam
- this made me smile
- Esra Røise's work (via jeg er jonathan)
- the recent days of pouring rain has made our lawn a teeny tiny bit green (it has not rained in a long while, so everything is very dry and brown)
- trees are slooowly getting green
- daffodils have started blooming
- waking up to a tidy kitchen every morning - even though I often don't feel like tidying in the evening
- perfectly ripe avocados, for guacamole
- Sara reading the financial newspaper
- a quick and yummy dinner
- Sara's puddle splashing debut
- flowers


  1. I just saw Skyfall last week, too! And really liked it a lot although I´m not so much into Action/Detective/James Bond stories.

    Are you as tired as I am?

    love from Edna, Blackforest/Germany

  2. I'm happy that my strange parenting made you laugh ;)
    Have a lovely weekend xox



Related Posts with Thumbnails