Friday, 5 April 2013

things I like lately

Kodak Ektachrome 100, Canon EOS 500N

- Easter holiday at the mountain cabin - always the best! photos are coming soon, film photos too
- getting a bit of tan in my face - always such a nice bonus from spending the Easter holiday in the snow
- this apartment
- seeing how excited Sara is about our friend's dog (shiba) Hama
- vanilla ice cream and passion fruit
- this article (via A Cup of Jo)
- you are my wild (via Love Taza)
- Maddie on things (via A Cup of Jo)
- meeting our friends' brand new baby boy
- a surprise delivery of freshly baked, still warm cinnamon buns made by the bestest Hanne - it really made my day! and Sølve's too - we kind of entered cinnamon bun coma that evening...
- Sara's tiny pony tail
- doing a bit of freelance work (I'm a journalist and copywriter), even though it is hard to adjust my maternity leave brain to work + it is hard to get anything done with a toddler constantly demanding my attention
- still such AMAZING weather! I honestly can not remember the last time I wore rain gear, which is very rare for Bergen
- so much light!
- spring has sprung for real
- the first coltsfoots
- doing a teeny tiny bit of work in the garden - with the cutest assistant
- fresh tuna and spicy fruit salad with coriander for dinner tonight
- having one of my photos published in the lovely Frankie magazine - it is one of the iPhone photos I took that day I photographed everything I ate and drank
- friends who invite me to step outside my comfort zone - I have joined a belly dancing course!
- gin & tonic - I have just started liking it

What do you like lately?

3 comments:

  1. You are my wild is amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Din "Things I like lately" er en av mine favorittposter. Like spennende hver gang. Takk for alle de fine lenkene. Likte spesielt godt artikkelen "living with less".

    God helg Astrid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belly dancing!
    Oh, can`t wait to share your experience.
    : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails