Wednesday, 24 April 2013

save $10 off by books

9 of my 11 public books; I have made 36 books all together 

Blurb is kindly offering a $10 off my books. Just enter the code SHARING10 at Blurb bookstore's checkout. Click here to go to my Blurb bookstore and see all my 11 books.

PS: Offer valid through May 2, 2013 (11:59 p.m. local time). Valid for printed books only. A $10 discount is applied to your product total with no minimum spend. This offer is good for one-time use, and cannot be combined with volume discounts, other promotional codes, gift cards, or used for adjustments on previous orders.


  1. This is really great. I get paid tomorrow and might get one! I've been thinking about getting a blurb book made of some of my photographs at some point - is it easy to do?

  2. Brilliant! Love discounts as much as I love books. Off to that link now. :) Got my eye on your next posts.

  3. Great, the problem is I'm finding it hard to decide!

  4. OK I've decided, øyeblikk it is, can't wait to have it with me! :D



Related Posts with Thumbnails