Friday, 1 March 2013

things I like lately

Fuji Velvia 100, Canon EOS 500N

- Natalie's meal planning 101 post (via Shari)
- a new nail polish in the color "peach daiquiri" from Essie - makes me think of summer
- really looking forward to reading one of my favorite blogger Mammadamen's new book
- this shirtdress (via the style files)
- wooden kitchens
- the documentary Dagane Flyg (via Mammadamen)
- as much as I love my daily nap time walks with Sara (16 months old), sometimes the right thing to do is just let her nap inside so I can relax on the sofa and get some much needed me time - bonus: she slept for two hours! (not just her normal 30 minutes)
- Ollie & Seb's haus
- these photos and the rest of Jeanine's blog - ps: she shoots film
- a new pair of Wrist Worms - ps: they are discounted until March 10
- a new cookbook (even though I'm clearing out my old ones...) bought on sale
- came across this children's book at the same book sale - funny + great illustrations
- seeing the daffodils in my living room open up in full bloom (the photo above is from last spring though)
- made this as a side dish for bakes skrei (cod) - recommended!
- lots of sun and a feeling of early, early spring
- an evening out with my dear friends Hanne

2 comments:

  1. Ja her var det masse herleg å like :D

    God helg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing!

    Loving that Essie nail polish too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails