Friday, 15 March 2013

things I like lately + a break

Fuji Vevlia 100F, Canon EOS 500N

- seeing two grey herons whilst out running
- making hummus for the first time - yum!
- this looks yummy
- a weekend visit by my mother-in-law - Sara had so much fun playing with her grandmother
- our friends' housewarming party + catching up with close friends
- making carrot muffins with perfect cream cheese frosting
- plenty of sun and blue skies, still a bit chilly though
- a new rug
- an award from Ege
- Sara's fascination for numbers - this is her current favorite book 
- more snowdrops, the first few crocus and pussy willow 
- Sara's first visit to the library - she loved it, especially all the little chairs and stuff to sit and climb on

- - - 

My little family and I are having a long Easter holiday, starting today. We will spend most of the time at the beloved mountain cabin. I will be offline most of the time, so don't expect any regular updates here until early April. I will most likely still post iPhone photos on my Flickr. Ciao! 

- - - 

Enter my giveaway and get a chance to win my Light book!

3 comments:

  1. nothing like homemade hummus, nothing at all! and gosh, i've been wanting to watch solsidan forever, or at least since one of my friends recommended it to me... unfortunately, i can't find a way to watch it here in the u.s.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time at the cabin!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails