Saturday, 2 March 2013

sun on a rainy day

Kodak Portra 400, Canon EOS 500N
Fuji pro 400h, Canon EOS 500N
Fuji Sensia 400, Canon EOS 500N
Fuji Sensia 400, Canon EOS 500N
Fuji Velvia 100F, Canon EOS 500N
Fuji Velvia 100F, Canon EOS 500N
Fuji Velvia 100F, Canon EOS 500N

When I got up with Sara at 6:30 am this morning, there was snow on the ground. Now it is gone and it is pouring down. Gone are the gorgeous spring-like sunny days from earlier this week. So here are some sunny randoms from my film archives to make up for it.

The two photos taken with Fuji Sensia are from my parents' home, the rest are from my home. 

4 comments:

  1. The light around your apartment is lovely - even on a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seond Diane, the light (and shadows) in your apartment is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oj denne kommentaren ovenfor er fra meg, hadde visst glemt å logge på min egen bruker ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails