Friday, 22 February 2013

things I like lately

Fuji Velvia 100, Canon EOS 500N

- my daughter Sara (15 months) has woken up at 07:45 am several days in a row
- it is bright outside at 07:45 am!
- we made them poster made by Cecilie, who has a beautiful blog too
- Legally Blonde (guilty pleasure)
- snowdrops have just started blooming
- this post by Naomi
- Brian's home on Sight Unseen
- my parents are visiting this weekend
- I have started running again and it feels great (even though my knees hurt a bit)

3 comments:

  1. Høres veldig bra ut!
    Synes det bildet der var skikkelig fint!
    God helg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. About unplugging...as much as I miss instagram, well, some people there, it feels good to have one thing less to constantly check and care about. And I'm having a love/hate relationship with facebook, too, lately and feel like I need to change something about it...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails