Monday, 21 January 2013

what's for dinner, week 4

Monday dinner

Monday: a salad made of chicken leftovers from Sunday + mixed lettuce, mango, red onion, snap peas, sweet chili sauce and rice 
Tuesday: vegetable soup
Wednesday: white beans, tomato and feta salad 

We are off to our hometown Sandnes to visit family and friends for the rest of the week, so no more dinner planning this week.

- - -

What we actually had for dinner last week:

Monday: broccoli soup
Wednesday: roasted vegetables + pan fried thin slices of turkey filet 
Thursday: skrei (if the store has it), boiled potatoes and Sandfjordsmør homemade hamburgers 
Friday: tacos with homemade guacamole fresh shrimp sandwiches 
Saturday: homemade hamburgers 
Sunday: roasted Stange chicken with chili, garlic, ginger and coriander + roasted potato wedges and gravy 

- - -

about this project

- every Monday I post the week's menu
- I also post what we actually had for dinner the passed week (because it is fun to see if we actually followed the plan)
- there might be links to recipes, but the menu will mostly just be basic ideas for the dinners
- Saturday and Sunday dinners will often not be planned ahead because we have a habit of buying whatever looks good in the store when we are out grocery shopping Saturday morning
- each post will be illustrated with one of my food related photos, either from my archives or a new one

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically
    tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    Check out my page ... excerpt from



Related Posts with Thumbnails