Wednesday, 2 January 2013

what's for dinner, week 1/2013

one of the seven courses on New Years Eve: foie gras and figs

As mentioned here, I have decided to continue the "what's for dinner" project in 2013. It is already Wednesday, so not much left to plan this week, but it is a start anyway.

Monday/New Years Eve: a 7 course dinner from Colonialen
Tuesday: soup made from turkey leftovers from our Sunday dinner
Wednesday: soup leftovers
Thursday: white bean, tomato and feta salad (adapted from this; I will soon post a "recipe" with my own version - we love this salad!)
Friday: salmon sashimi - our quick and healthy Friday tradition 

- - -

about this project

- every Monday I post the week's menu
- I also post what we actually had for dinner the passed week (because it is fun to see if we actually followed the plan)
- there might be links to recipes, but the menu will mostly just be basic ideas for the dinners
- Saturday and Sunday dinners will often not be planned ahead because we have a habit of buying whatever looks good in the store when we are out grocery shopping Saturday morning
- each post will be illustrated with one of my food related photos, either from my archives or a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails