Tuesday, 1 January 2013

happy new year!

New Years Eve: 1 house, 12 grown ups, 8 (mostly sleeping) kids, 7 courses

Hope you all had a happy holiday! We are back home in Bergen after 1,5 week away for Christmas and New Years. We spent all our time with family and friends, and we had a blast! Our apartment is a mess of bags that need to be unpacked, the fridge is empty and my camera memory card is full. I have lots of catching up to do + a lot to learn. You see, my husband spoilt me with a new computer - a MacBook Air - and Photoshop Elements 11 for Christmas. I have been a pc + Photoshop Elements 2.0 girl forever, so I think it will take me some time to adjust to my brand - and let me say, beautiful! - new tools. See you soon!

PS: This week's dinner menu post will hopefully be out tomorrow.    

6 comments:

  1. oh, lucky girl! can't wait to see what you come up with! happy new year, astrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I switched from pc to Macbook air last year. It takes a little adjusting...but I never want to go back :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely new toys to play with! Stay strong while learning to get along with them. I am a pc- and iPad-girl at home and working with two huge big-ass iMacs in the office so I know both sides.
    Looking forward to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. grattis med det nye året og med nye leketøy. du kommer ikke til å angre ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. : )
    Happy Ney Year, Astrid!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails