Thursday, 13 December 2012

today


- and yesterday in iPhone photos (most of them already posted to my Instagram). Lots of snow (which makes walks with the pram into real work out sessions!) and lots of time spent with my darling Sara. As I mentioned on Tuesday, life and Christmas preparations are happening at pretty much full speed at the moment. I will be back tomorrow with my things I like lately list, and hopefully there will be time for some proper posts during the weekend. 

PS: ask me anything - I love reading your questions and I look forward to answering them!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll
    check back later and see if the problem still exists.
    Feel free to visit my web site : http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did
    you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump
    out. Please let me know where you got your design.
    Cheers
    Also see my site: drum tobacco review

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails