Saturday, 15 December 2012

things I like lately

our Christmas "tree" in the vase brought home from Provence after our honeymoon

- Jennifer Causey's blog and photography
- the smell of pinnekjøtt coming from the butcher at the mall
- multekrem (cloudberries mixed with whipped cream) with cloudberries picked by my sister in Tromsø
- seeing people carry their Christmas trees through the city centre
- Sara's excitement over seeing photos of puppies (thanks to this calendar that I found in our mailbox)
- this book looks great (via A Cup of Jo)
- drinking just a little bit too much wine on a relaxing Friday night at home with my husband
- my sister and her friend's visit last weekend - they even made sweets, and so did I
- pink nails - I plan to get them red tonight (I hardly ever paint my fingernails; I just realized how fun it can be)
- Sara taking the chair out for a walk
- Sara's fascination for garbage trucks
- getting spruce branches for our Christmas tree (for free!)
- wrapping Christmas presents - not done buying them all yet though
- Händel's "Messiah" 

PS: Here are a few words about my Christmas traditions, in case you missed it. Also, you can still ask me anything and get a chance to win prints of my photographs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails