Friday, 7 December 2012

things I like lately

from the archives; pre Christmas Bergen | Fuji pro 400H, Canon EOS 500N

- Mammadamen's blogganbefalingskalender (blog recommendation calender)
- below zero temperatures, snow and sun
- snow covered mountain tops painted pink by winter sunsets
- lots of frost; I think the word in Norwegian is rimfrost
- a weekend spent with two of my closest girlfriends and their kids at the idyllic Eigerøy
- a solo roadtrip with a sweet and patient Sara; seems like she liked her new car seat and Jan Johansson's Jazz på svenska
- a weekend ahead with my sister and her friend visiting
- adding a bit of Christmas to our home
- our current livingroom window view

PS: you can still ask me anything (not sure yet when I will answer the questions, during Christmas maybe)

2 comments:

  1. Herregud, det bilde var magisk! :)

    Liker veldig godt desse Things I like lately-innleggene dine. Alltid inspirerande.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails