|from my archives | Kodak Portra 400nc, Canon EOS 500N|
- really looking forward to spending time with family and friends during the holidays
- this photo by Laura Schneider
- the redesign of one of my favorite blogs Rockstar Diaries
- my baby Sara's new favorite thing to do: stand on her own - she has to work on her balance though ;-)
- making chocolate chip cookies for the first time ever (using Mira's simple and yummy recipe) (btw, I met the lovely Mira on my last business trip to Italy)
- - -
With the upcoming holidays and New Years, and all its festivities with family and friends, I have decided to take a little blog break until early January. We are celebrating Christmas in our hometown Sandnes and New Years at Voss, which will all be a whirlwind of fun and joy. So I will leave my laptop at home here in Bergen, and focus on following the whirlwind where ever it takes me. I will however have my iPhone with me (of course!), so I will
most likely share glimpses of our days on my Flickr*. This means I will not answer your questions until some time in January. Please keep the questions coming though, and get a chance to win prints of my photographs.
- - -
* As mentioned here, I have wondered if I should opt out of Instagram or not. I'm not sure what I will do with my Instagram yet, but for now, I have decided to use Flickr more instead. Follow me there if you enjoyed my Instagram. There will be daily photo updates + my big archive of dslr and film photos. Check out Flickr's new app, if you haven't already done it.
- - -
Happy holidays dear blog readers! May your days be merry and bright.