Friday, 21 December 2012

things I like lately + god jul

from my archives | Kodak Portra 400nc, Canon EOS 500N

- really looking forward to spending time with family and friends during the holidays 
- this photo by Laura Schneider
- this set of photos and photographers Anna and Marek Strachan's blog
- Nicole Franzen's work and her tumblr
- Marte Marie Forsberg's blog and Instagram
- the redesign of one of my favorite blogs Rockstar Diaries
- my baby Sara's new favorite thing to do: stand on her own - she has to work on her balance though ;-)
- making chocolate chip cookies for the first time ever (using Mira's simple and yummy recipe) (btw, I met the lovely Mira on my last business trip to Italy)

- - - 

With the upcoming holidays and New Years, and all its festivities with family and friends, I have decided to take a little blog break until early January. We are celebrating Christmas in our hometown Sandnes and New Years at Voss, which will all be a whirlwind of fun and joy. So I will leave my laptop at home here in Bergen, and focus on following the whirlwind where ever it takes me. I will however have my iPhone with me (of course!), so I will most likely share glimpses of our days on my Flickr*. This means I will not answer your questions until some time in January. Please keep the questions coming though, and get a chance to win prints of my photographs. 

- - - 

* As mentioned here, I have wondered if I should opt out of Instagram or not. I'm not sure what I will do with my Instagram yet, but for now, I have decided to use Flickr more instead. Follow me there if you enjoyed my Instagram. There will be daily photo updates + my big archive of dslr and film photos. Check out Flickr's new app, if you haven't already done it. 

- - -

Happy holidays dear blog readers! May your days be merry and bright. 

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
    Enjoy your time with family & friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very
    easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here
    and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Superb work!
    Check out my homepage tattoo removal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on
    the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come
    here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Superb work!
    Also see my page: tattoo removal

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails