Tuesday, 11 December 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

iPhone photos processed with VSCO Cam and ShakeItPhoto apps

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, including what's for dinner. Life and Christmas preparation are happening, which leaves little time for blogging. I always have time for Instagram though - so convenient sharing on the go via my phone! I'm heiastrid if you want to follow my daily updates. By the way, I have just had two films developed - will share soon.

PS: You can still ask me anything.


  1. I've been following you on Instagram as well as here and really enjoy all your posts. The winter scenes are especially appealing this time of year. Sara is a darling and I know this Christmas will be especially fun for the family. Enjoy the season and thanks for all your blog posts and photos.

  2. thanks for sharing.



Related Posts with Thumbnails