Friday, 16 November 2012

things I like lately

Kodak t-max 400, Minolta SRT 101

- this post by Andrea
- this post by Fru Fly + the comments
- a couple of new colorful pillows for the daybed
- a new orchid
- Sunday lunch at our friends' beautiful house
- kanelbulla at IKEA
- neighbours who gift us cake
- blog, inc live virtual chat with two of my favorite bloggers
- a weekend ahead visiting family in Skien
- Jess' fun every bite project - I might do it myself one day

PS: See the two photos above individually on my Flickr here and here. They are my favorites from that roll of Kodak t-max 400. Also, after sharing these black and white photos, I'm actually inspired to shoot another roll soon. Didn't see that one coming!

1 comment:

  1. Hei :)

    Veldig mange fine bilder her :) Fant deg via bloggurat..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails