Friday, 9 November 2012

things I like lately

tulips in the spring | Fuji Sensia 400, Canon EOS 500N

- the redesign of Alyson's blog Unruly Thing
- the redesign of Norske Interiørblogger
- Elisabeth Heier
- 3191 Miles Apart's Pinterest boards
- this house (via Youngna Park)
- toffifee
- the ever inspiring collection of photos on ignite light
- this home (via Linn, via Elisabeth)
- rice pudding (but I ate too much, like I always do...)
- the first bouquet of tulips of the season
- season 3 of Modern Family
- season 4 of Sons of Anarchy
- Sara turned one last week!
- a weekend in the arctic north visiting my sister and her boyfriend
- today is my sister's birthday!
- super fresh tuna steak for dinner
- a love letter from Sølve
- I had persimon for the first time, and it was delicious
- my new cup, a birthday gift from my sister
- a glass of one of my favorite white wines after spending 1,5 hour trying to get Sara to sleep
- Sara's current fascination of watching polar bears on You Tube

4 comments:

  1. you can't go wrong with tulips in an aalto vase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Sara!

    Toffifee are so delicious, love their Christmas packaging every year

    Your pictures of the Arctic north are breathtaking beautiful!

    Have a lovely weekend,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I´m craving Toffifee! And tulips! Had some Modern Family yesterday evening, I love that show - as long as the little one allows us to have a TV/DVD night, that is. I can feel your pain when it comes to get her to sleep. Unfortunately I can´t celebrate success with a good glass of wine for another few months...
    Have a nice weekend and happy belated birthday to the whole family, of course!
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails