Wednesday, 21 November 2012

summer light randoms







Kodak Ektar 100, Canon EOS 500N

Again I escape the stormy November weather by dipping into the folder labeled "film photos not yet posted". Here are some random glimpses of everyday life in June, all bathed in lovely summer light and shot with one of my favorite films, Kodak Ektar 100. By the way, those are rhubarb muffins. I used this apple muffins recipe and added rhubarb instead of apples. It was yummy, but I should have added more rhubarb.   

7 comments:

  1. Elsker krydderbildet! Oregano = verdens mest undervurderte krydder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fine bilder!
    Ønsker deg en fin dag:D
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me miss Summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails