Sunday, 28 October 2012

city mountain hiking








iPhone photos

A couple of weeks ago - when the sun was shining, the sky was blue and our cheeks got cold from the chilly autumn air - we hiked Vidden. We were eager to do this hike before winter arrives. Good call, because this week the first snow came. Vidden by the way is the plateau between two of the seven so called byfjell (city mountains) that surround Bergen, Ulriken and Fløyen. It is a unique hike, being so close to the city yet in real mountain landscape.

I shot some slide film too, which I will show you when I have had the film developed. I just finished it shooting my snowy garden.

Edit: I thought I posted this yesterday (Saturday), but for some reason it was still in the draft folder when I logged in this morning.

3 comments:

  1. Looks glorious! I want to hike there....

    Happy Birthday....to all the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's truly very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I just use the web for that purpose, and get the latest news.
    Stop by my homepage - Instalación geotermia en Madrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Chrome, it looks fine
    but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, great blog!
    Feel free to surf my webpage : bacalaos

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails