Friday, 7 September 2012

things I like lately

baby breakfast at the summer house in Denmark | Fuji Velvia 50, Canon EOS 500N

- Xavier's tumbler
- tant Johanna's apartment (via mackapär)
- Sandra's Wrist Worms - I have three pairs and love them so!
- these three photos by Hilda Grahnat
- this post by James of Bleubird - I even got inspired to do a bit of clean out myself
- I want to try this fish recipe (via A Cup of Jo)
- our apple harvest - time to bake those apple muffins again!
- meeting my friend's 6 weeks old baby girl for the first time - she fell asleep while I held her - it kind of made me want another baby...
- Sunday morning wake up call part I and II
- Sara has started crawling!
- this photo by Alex, this by Lars and this by Alison

- - -

I don't like
- my baby Sara has a fever
- cancelling our weekend in Skien to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday because of Sara's fever, but it feels like the right decision

2 comments:

  1. and I like this your inspiring cycle:)
    I am greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, poor sara! hope she'll get well soon. :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails