Tuesday, 4 September 2012

I invite you

This month's challenge over at NIB (Norwegian home decorating blogs) is invite. Here is my contribution:

I invite you to sleep over on our daybed, which doubles as our guest bed. In the morning I will serve you breakfast in bed. How about Greek yogurt with muesli, blueberries and acacia honey?

Kodak Portra 160, Canon EOS 500N

These are photos from my archives; October last year when we had just finished the big renovation. The daybed is now painted, the same grey as our dining chairs and the wall hung shelves.


  1. Hei Astrid

    I stumbled upon your blog yesterday as I'm doing a photo project on "everyday life". Your blog appeared and I'm happy to have found you:)

    Really love your photos. They are honest and spontaneous.

  2. I´ll be there! It looks wonderful also painted.


  3. I'll be there to! Hjemmet ditt er F A N T A S T I S K !

  4. I will be there too! How many do you think you fit in your lovely daybed?

  5. Sååå fint bidrag! Heier på deg :)

  6. Så genialt med slik benk/seng/madrass langs hele veggen! Nydelig lys!

  7. Quality posts is the important to interest the people to go to see
    the website, that's what this web site is providing.
    Check out my homepage http://financial-domination.thumblogger.com/



Related Posts with Thumbnails