Thursday, 13 September 2012

cabin fever

mount Ulriken hiking, June 2012, Kodak t-max 400, Minolta SRT 101

I did not take Sara out for our daily walk today. I have eaten junk all day. I have read magazines whilst Sara played for herself on the floor. I have done an absolute minimum of sensible things. Sometimes it feels good to just take a day off, sort of. But I feel so much better with my regular, routine filled days. With vegetables, less sugar and lots of fresh air. How about you?

PS: black & white


  1. rutiner funker bra her også, men setter alltid pris på ei stund alene med kaffe og magasiner eller ei bok :)

  2. I do like long days spent in pijama,eating junk,watching movies and wonder around home doing things without caring too much.
    Is just a little sweet hibernation that makes me appreciate more the daily activities.
    Sometimes is just good having no rules,time and routine ;)

  3. All my healthy routines start every Monday and miserably end on Wednesday!



Related Posts with Thumbnails