Thursday, 30 August 2012

summer days in Denmark, II

Kodak Portra 400, Canon EOS 500N

The light was super beautiful that evening. It really made the nature shine. I don't think I have ever seen fresh corn in the grocery stores here in Bergen, or elsewhere in Norway actually. Such a pity; it is so, so good!


  1. This is something i miss in Norway too. There are even lots of street sellers in Turkey (where i am from)selling these grilled corns. So delicious!

  2. Nice atmosphere in these photos. I really like your new presentation of the blog.

  3. når du besøker slekta i skien, kan du skaffe mais - der er det en gård med selvplukk!
    og du, nydelige bilder. som vanlig.

  4. Astrid, I have your in my reader, and have been diligently reading you this summer. Just wanted to comment about how much I enjoy your pictures! I would LOVE to go to Scandinavia someday for a little trip, and you are making me more and more heartsick to go! So beautiful! They make me so relaxed as well....just remind me of beautiful summer evenings.



Related Posts with Thumbnails