Wednesday, 29 August 2012

done. I think

summer holiday in Mandal me, by Sølve | Fuji Velvia 50, Canon EOS 500N

The recent little renovation of this space is done. I think. I might still tweak a little here and there, but I'm mostly pretty happy. Not sure about the header though... It just happened. I accidentally deleted the old one and didn't bother make a new one. Underneath the header you see the new pages, which mostly just are stuff that used to be in the sidebar. I feel like the overall look of my blog is cleaner now. I like that.

I'll be back tomorrow with more photos from our summer holiday in Denmark.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the change up! Looks awesome. I've been wanting a blog overhaul as well but I get so flustered with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fint det ble. Og kult bilde av deg, jeg vil også gå med hatt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Looks very clean. Like it a lot!! :)
    Have a nice friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice shot of you, bravo Sølve!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails