Wednesday, 18 July 2012

god sommer!


It is time for a little summer break here at Hei Astrid. We are off for some roadtrip/cabin adventures; Hvaler, Denmark, Mandal and the mountain cabin. I will be back sometime in the beginning of August. In the meantime I will continue posting on Instagram. You can follow me @heiastrid if you like. The photos are also posted on my Flickr.

The image above is the front page of a Blurb book I made last year. You can see it here, if you are interested. And here are the rest of my Blurb books.

Happy summer!

9 comments:

  1. Have the best time you lot. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your pictures. Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great vacation, Astrid! I just arrived from Denmark and I fell in love with it. (As well, as Sweden and Finland.) Next Summer it will be time for Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bøkene dine er så utruleg fine og inspirerande!

    kos dykk på tur,
    ser fram til å følge deg på instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. God sommer! Kos dere på reisen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci !
    Bel été to you too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps time to say Cheerio to all Blogs, and enjoy this very special time in life: Child, mother , father and rejunion.
    From Old working mother.
    I will be the first in two years time, to welcome you again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails