Monday, 9 July 2012

friminutt

The July challenge over at NIB (Norwegian interior design blogs) is summer break. Here is my contribution:


My favorite break these days - whilst on holiday at the family holiday home Åsly - is a fresh cup of coffee whilst my baby naps. Well, to be honest, it is a favorite kind of break any day. But I especially enjoy making coffee in this charming kitchen at Åsly. Whilst drinking my coffee, I normally catch up on blogs. Or Instagram. Yes, still hooked... It is just so handy and fun these days when I spend less time in front of the computer. Also I have fallen in love with the iPhone camera and all the photo related apps. The photo above, for example, was snapped with my phone + processed with the VSCO Cam app. Me like!

3 comments:

  1. Jeg tror dette er det vakreste bildet i hele Friminutt-Nib-utfordringen. Ikke ett eneste bilde er så ærlig og ekte som ditt! Jeg elsker det!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned about the VSCO app through your blog and really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to have an Iphone and his useful camera !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails