Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Renaldy shoots film

Why do you shoot film, Renaldy?

I’ve known analog camera since I was a kid. Around 2008 a friend of mine introduced me to an analog camera. I didn’t have much interest on it, because at that time, it’s obvious that all of us use digital camera. 

But then, I started to try to use this analog camera and since that, I become an analog user. 

 On that year I also joined with a toycam community in Indonesia named Klastic. 

I learned a lot of stuffs like tips and trick for analog film, what can we do with a limited analog camera and many interesting things that can we experiment, from nothing to something. 

I love analog camera, because the film itself has a different tone, it has such an unique grain and different feeling within. 

I like something classic and also to become a camera collector. I don’t know why, but I always think that something classic always catches my attention, especially from its design. But for me, every single of analog camera is really interesting for me to be owned, because each of it has its own uniqueness and advantages. 

Film roll also becomes an interesting thing to become my collection. 

Why I shoot film? 

Because there’s a lot of things that makes me fall in love with analog camera.

You can see more of Renaldy's photos on his Flickr and blog.

1 comment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails